AppAnywhere - A Versatile Solution for Desktop / Application Publishing
With AppAnywhere, your employees, business partner and customers can now easily access your windows application or desktop from anywhere in the world, regardless of connection, location, and client platform or operating system.
AppAnywhere is the ideal server-based computing solution for enterprise environment or ISVs. Utilizing advanced server-technology and near-zero-footprint client, AppAnywhere publishes existing applications without the need to modify a single line code. And there's no need for complex, costly solutions such as Citrix Metaframe, GoGlobal or 2X. AppAnywhere is the instant application publishing and Web-enabling solution that retains 100% of your application's features, functions and product branding.
AppAnywhere is the simple server-based computing solution with easy user administration. Application problems can be solved in a central location, not at the individual user location. AppAnywhere eliminates the need for cumbersome, complex software infrastructure such as Citrix MetaFrame, GoGlobal, 2X or local X Server software. And unlike other Solution that dictates a new application management infrastructure, AppAnywhere has been designed to work seamlessly within your current environment. So whether you want to publish just a single application or more, AppAnywhere is the way to go.
AppAnywhere for Windows Application Access Made Easy.
- Provide instant access to Windows application from any device or platform, while retaining 100% of the application's features, functions and branding.
- Eliminates the need for Windows Terminal Services, Costly rewrites, add-ons or extensions
- Publishes one or more Windows application, full desktop or a mix n match of both the environments.
- Integrates fully with existing platforms and infrastructure.
- Reduces costs, improves security, and simplifies licensing.
Advanced product Features.
- Server-based solution with zero-footprint clients.
- High performance over low-bandwidth connections.
- Secure operation using native server security, fully encrypted connections, and NAT / server tunneling.
- Complete cross-platforms compatibility.
- Integrated load balancing with 2 or more instances working.
- Universal print driver, file access, and clipboard support.
- Session reconnect and shadowing.